Boom Lift Training & Certification in Woodbridge, ON
When the job demands working at heights, boom lifts roll into action, helping local business owners:
- Erect scaffolding
- Pick fruit on farms
- Paint walls and ceilings
- Complete lighting work
- Wash, maintain, or repair windows
- Install signage, and more!
But without proper boom lift training & certification, work grinds to a halt. Although no special license is required to drive boom lifts from A to B, this equipment cannot be operated without OHSA-approved education.
For employers and operators, failing to meet your boom lift training & certification requirements may result in:
- Hefty fines and/or increased liability for business owners
- Dismissal or suspension for operators
- Damage to the workplace or materials
- Serious injury or death to operators or fellow employees
- Low productivity and high costs of quality (COQ)
But don’t worry—with CNLiftSafety, satisfying your boom lift training and certification requirements has never been easier.
Simplify boom lift training & certification in Woodbridge, ON
Whether you’re a new operator looking to build your skillset, or a business owner looking for upgrade training for an experienced warehouse team, we do it all at our boom lift training & certification academy in Woodbridge, ON.
Whatever you choose, we guarantee:
- All courses meet and exceed industry standards—All boom lift training and certification courses are designed according to the parameters set by OHSA’s Regulation 213/91 for Construction Projects, Regulation 851 for Industrial Establishments, CSA Standard B335-15, and the stipulations described by the Government of Ontario’s Guideline No. 21: Working at Heights
- 20+ years of experience in boom lift training & certification—We have been building operator resumes and business rosters with boom lift training and certification since 1999.
- All boom lift types included—Learn how to operate articulating boom lifts (AKA knuckle boom lifts) in tight spaces and telescopic boom lifts (AKA straight or stick booms) in open spaces where higher weight capacities are needed.
- Modern equipment and materials—Receive classroom and practical training for all modern boom lift makes and models, including Genie, JLG, Skyjack, Snorkel, and all other brands currently in service.
- Complementary course add-ons—To save more time and money on certifications, combine your boom lift training with Working at Heights training, WHMIS, Transportation of Dangerous Goods, and more.
- Personalized boom lift training and certification, tailored to your needs, workplace requirements, and preferred language.
To get a free quote on boom lift training & certification in Woodbridge, or the surrounding areas of Southern Ontario, you can: