Transportation Dangerous Goods Training Certificate
TDG, or Transportation of Dangerous Goods is the product of the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Act. The TDG legislation was created to prevent any sort of mishap during the handling, transportation, offering or importing of goods labelled as Dangerous by Canadian government. Due to the nature of the legislation, the standards are governed by Transport Canada, who we are proud to say are also a client of the TDG WHMIS Compliance Centre.
Are you complying with the Transportation of Dangerous Goods Clear?
Have they been certified?
What managers, drivers, dockworkers, shippers and receivers Need to know !
- Accidental releases of dangerous goods and moreTDG Regulations
- Schedules 1 2 3
- Dangerous good classification
- Permits & Exemptions
- Emergency responses
- Means of containment Small and Large
- Placarding requirements
- Shipping document
At the end of this training program you will know the purpose of TDG and how to:
- Use the TDG Regulations and Schedules
- Determine the classification of a dangerous good
- Mark and label small means of containment
- Select and display placards for large means of containment
- Prepare, take custody of and maintain a shipping document
- Report accidental releases of dangerous goods
- Determine if a means of containment is ‘in standard’
- Apply any exemptions that are available to you
- Meet your responsibilities as a handler
|QTY||Price per Person|
|For more enquiry, Contact us.|